IPL KORA PRO
AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO is over-the-counter and intended for the removal of unwanted hair. It is intended for permanent reduction of hair regrowth.
Appropriate treatment: Indoors. Suitable for people over 16 years. Suitable for body parts: Small areas such as armpits, bikini line and facial hair below the chin line and large areas such as hands and legs.
Suitable for certain skin tones: Very dark skin absorbs a lot of light, which means that the darkest skin tones are easier to burn.
According to the Fitzpatrick Phototyping Scale developed by Harward Medical School's dermatologist Thomas Fitzpatrick, M.D., PhD to classify a person's skin tone and its tolerance to sunlight, there are six levels of skin tone in the scale.
The product is suitable for the skin tone in type I to type IV. Please identify your skin tone and check the following figure and table to see if the product is applicable.
NOTE: IPL treatment is not effective if you have blonde or light blonde hair. Because very blonde hairs do not absorb enough light.
Below you can see the hair colors that IPL is suitable and effective for:
A replaceable head is an accessory used to meet the needs of different hair removal areas.
Install the correct head for the purpose before starting treatment with the appliance. The AYLIMA logo
The skin sensitivity indicator lights up. AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO is loaded. To use AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO without a power cord, it is enough to charge for 1.5-2 hours to achieve a fully charged battery.
Battery out: AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO can only be used with the power cable. When the built-in battery is discharged, the device flashes for 5 seconds before switching off.
The AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO holder has a built-in bactericidal lamp. When the treatment window is placed in the holder, it can clean from bacteria and keep the treatment head clean. This makes your hair removal safer and cleaner.
SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST
If this is the first time you are using the device or using it on a new body part, select a part of the skin surface you intend to treat.
Choose a low level such as level-1 or level-2; Apply 2-3 flashes of light on the skin area and then wait 30 minutes to check that the skin is normal. If the skin on the test part is normal, the device can be used continuously.
Use the Fitzpatrick's Phototyping Scale to identify if your skin is suitable or unsuitable for IPL treatment.
Make sure your skin surface is in good condition without damage and sores. Remove the hair with a razor. Clean and wipe the area you intend to treat. This is to ensure that the hair follicles can absorb maximum light to get the best effect.
Start by developing your AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO and all the parts that come with it. Make sure the appliance is dry, clean and intact before starting treatment. Connect the power cord to the appliance. Connect the power cord to the electrical outlet. The skin sensitivity indicator lights up. It is now ready for use.
1. Press and hold the ON / OFF / level button for 2 seconds to switch on the appliance. The fan inside will be active and you can hear the sound from it. The device will flash a few times.
2. Press the level button to adjust the treatment level / strength from low to high. Level 1 is the lowest and level 5 the strongest. Choose the level that is suitable for your skin and that feels comfortable. Try your hand at level 1-5. Note that the appliance is set to start at level 1 for your safety.
3. Wear AYLIMAS goggles when treating your skin.
4. Let the treatment window touch the selected body part close and vertically. When the logo is lit, it means that the light flash button cone is activated for hair removal. Press the light flash button. The appliance flashes and you can feel a warm feeling. Each area is treated 2-3 times for optimal effect. The light flash button is used to manually emit flashes.
The device has two operating modes. Manual flash and automatic flash. Press and hold the light flash button (2 seconds) to switch to automatic mode.
Place the treatment window against the skin, the device will then emit light flashes automatically.
5. After finishing treatment: Press the ON / OFF / level button for 2 seconds to switch off the appliance. Use a dry cloth to gently wipe the appliance. Connect the power cable to the socket on the holder. Connect the power cord to an electrical outlet. Place the appliance in the holder to clean the light flash window with the bactericidal lamp.
AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO should be used for 12 weeks to ensure that all hair follicles are treated. Use AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO 2-3 times a week during the first month. The hair on the treated area becomes thinner, the hair color becomes lighter and the hair grows more slowly.
Use AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO once a week during the second month. You will see that new hairs become fewer.
Use it every 15 days during the third month. The hair will have shrunk. After the initial treatment phase (12 weeks), we recommend treatment once a month or if necessary to maintain the results.
MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE
Be sure to turn off and unplug the AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO before cleaning.
It is recommended to clean the treatment window after each session with a dry and clean cloth to gently wipe.
NOTE: If dirt such as hair stubble and cosmetics are difficult to remove, you can dip a cotton ball or clean cloth in medical alcohol to remove it.
Keep AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO dry. Never immerse the appliance or any of its parts in water as this may result in an electric shock hazard.
To prevent the device and its accessories from breaking or missing, store the AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO and its accessories in the gift box after each use.