IPL KORA PRO
AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO is non-prescription and intended for the removal of unwanted hair. It is intended for permanent reduction of hair regrowth.
Suitable treatment: Indoors. Suitable for people over 16 years of age. Suitable for body parts: Small areas such as armpits, bikini line and facial hair below the chin line and large areas such as hands and legs.
Suitable for certain skin tones: Very dark skin absorbs a lot of light, which means that the darkest skin tones have an easier time burning.
According to the Fitzpatrick Phototyping Scale developed by Harvard Medical School dermatologist Thomas Fitzpatrick, M.D., PhD to classify a person's skin tone and its tolerance to sunlight, there are six levels of skin tones in the scale.
The product is suitable for skin tones in type I to type IV. Please identify your skin tone and check the following figure and table to see if the product is applicable.
NOTE: Treatment with IPL is not effective if you have blonde or light blonde hair. Because very blonde hair does not absorb enough light.
Below you can see the hair colors that IPL is suitable and effective for:
An interchangeable head is an accessory used to satisfy the needs of different hair removal areas.
Install the correct head for the purpose before you start treating with the device. The AYLIMA logo
The skin sensitivity indicator lights up. AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO is loading. To use AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO without a power cord, it is enough to charge for 1.5-2 hours to achieve a fully charged battery.
Battery out: AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO can only be used with the power cable. When the built-in battery is discharged, the device flashes for 5 seconds before turning off.
The AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO holder has a built-in germicidal lamp. When the treatment window is placed in the holder, it can clean from bacteria and keep the treatment head clean. This makes your hair removal safer and cleaner.
SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST
If this is the first time you are using the device or using it on a new body part, select a part of the skin surface you intend to treat.
Choose a low level like level-1 or level-2; Give 2-3 flashes of light on the skin area and then wait 30 minutes to check that the skin is normal. If the skin on the test part is normal, the device can be used continuously.
Use Fitzpatrick's Phototyping Scale to identify whether your skin is suitable or unsuitable for treatment with IPL.
Make sure your skin surface is in good condition with no damage or sores. Remove the hair with a razor. Clean and dry the area you intend to treat. This is to ensure that the hair follicles can absorb the maximum amount of light to get the best effect.
Start by taking out your AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO and all the parts that come with it. Make sure the device is dry, clean and intact before starting the treatment. Connect the power cable to the device. Connect the power cord to the power outlet. The skin sensitivity indicator lights up. It is now ready to use.
1. Hold the ON/OFF/level button for 2 seconds to turn on the device. The fan inside will be active and you can hear the sound of it. The device will flash a few times.
2. Press the level button to adjust the treatment level / strength from low to high. Level 1 is the lowest and level 5 the strongest. Choose the level that is suitable for your skin and feels comfortable. Try your way between levels 1-5. Please note that the appliance is default set to start at level 1 for your safety.
3. Use AYLIMAS safety glasses when treating your skin.
4. Allow the treatment window to touch the selected body part closely and vertically. When the logo is lit, it means that the flash button is activated for hair removal. Press the light flash button. The device flashes and you can feel a warm sensation. Each area is treated 2-3 times for optimal effect. The light flash button is used to manually emit flashes.
The device has two operating modes. Manual flash and automatic flash. Long press the light flash button (2 seconds) to switch to auto mode.
Place the treatment window against the skin, the device will then emit flashes of light automatically.
5. After finishing the treatment: Press the ON/OFF/level button for 2 seconds to turn off the device. Use a dry cloth to gently wipe the device. Connect the power cable to the socket on the holder. Connect the power cord to an electrical outlet. Place the device in the holder to clean the flash window with the germicidal lamp.
AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO should be used for 12 weeks to ensure that all hair follicles are treated. Use AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO 2-3 times a week during the first month. The hair in the treated area becomes thinner, the hair color becomes lighter and the hair grows more slowly.
Use AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO 1 time per week during the second month. You will see fewer new hairs.
Use it every 15 days for the third month. The hair will have decreased. After the initial treatment phase (12 weeks), we recommend treatment once a month or as needed to maintain the results.
MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE
Be sure to turn off and unplug AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO before cleaning.
It is recommended to clean the treatment window after each session with a dry and clean cloth to gently wipe off.
NOTE: If dirt such as stubble and cosmetics is difficult to remove, you can dip a cotton ball or clean cloth in medical alcohol to remove it.
Keep AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO dry. Never immerse the device or any of its parts in water as this may lead to an electric shock hazard.
To avoid the device and its accessories being broken or missing, store the AYLIMA IPL KORA PRO and its accessories in the gift box after each use.